Terms and Conditions.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘National Coaching Institute’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is National Coaching Institute, 214 Sylvan Drive, Moore Park Beach QLD 4017 Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
National Coaching Insitute (NCI) aims to provide high quality service at all levels of its operation, and is committed to providing an effective, timely and fair withdrawal procedure for all program participants.
To withdraw from a selected program, you must advise our Program Manager in writing. Verbal withdrawal requests cannot be accepted under any circumstances and all teams will ask that you submit your request via email or post using the contact details listed on this page.
Standard withdrawal requests will be processed within five (5) business days. Out-of-policy requests may require further investigation and you will be notified of the outcome within ten (10) business days.
All customers have a standard cooling off period of 48 hours from the time of enrolling into the chosen program. If you withdraw from your chosen program in the cooling off period you will be provided with a refund minus a $250 administration fee.